I have really enjoyed my short time here on WP and have come across some awesome blogs. I have received a few messages lately letting me know I have been nominated for a few awards. Thank you, I am very humbled! Please visit and say hello to the sweet bloggers who nominated me, you won’t be disappointed!
Have nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Here are the questions asked by http://alygeorges.wordpress.com/
MY 10 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1) How has your childhood affected you?–It has shown me that with God nothing is broken.
2) If you went back in time, is there one particular thing you would do differently?- It has all made me who I am. So I don’t think I would change a thing.
3) Is there any particular experience that has made a significant impact on your life? Being a teenage mama of a micro-preemie.
4) If there was one thing you could do to make the world a better place, what would it be? End abuse and famine.
5) What are the three most important things in your life? Jesus, Husband, and my chidren.
6) What characteristic do you admire most in a person? Honesty and kindness.
7) Is there anything you feel people don’t know about you that you wished they knew? Hmmmm…..
8) What’s your favourite pastime? Bargain hunting and just spending time with my loves.
9) If you had a chance to dine with three famous people, dead or alive, who would they be and what would you say to them? Jesus, Pontius Pilate, and John the Baptist.
10) Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what does it state? I have many but this one comes to mind-“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” ~C.S. Lewis.
and the sweet gal over at http://kristenzuray.wordpress.com/ asked these questions.
1.) What prayer has God answered recently? School bussing for my oldest daughter. I love that God cares about even the smallest of details!
2.) How do you wish God will use you? I have always admired missionaries who serve abroad, but God has me content where I am.
3.) What is your spiritual gift? Service and mercy
4.) What is something fun you like to do? Bargain hunting and spending time with my family.
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
These are some blogs I have really enjoyed and think you will to! I nominate, in no particular order-
If you so chose to accept here are my questions for you.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
2. Favorite place you’ve ever visited.
3. Favorite movie?
4. Who do you most admire?
5. Favorite season?
~Be Blessed and be a Blessing~