Strawberry Cheesecake Salad

15 Aug

There is something about the words strawberry and cheesecake that just makes my day. So imagine my delight on a recent Pinterest pin-fest that I came across this little gem. So in my usual fashion I decided to make my sweet and sometimes brave family guinea pigs once again. If you are interested in this recipe keep on reading.

This and love is all you need.
Add the yogurt, cool whip, and pudding mix into a bowl and mix well. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
If you made it the whole hour-pat yourself on the back. Add all sliced strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows. Mix well.
Just for the sake of “science” I dished two little scoops on the plate. Portion 1-NO crushed graham crackers. Portion 2-With crushed graham crackers. So what’s the verdict?……..
  Two enthusiastic on camera thumbs up and three off camera thumbs up.   No graham crackers was the winner.

We really enjoyed it and it couldn’t of been easier!  It is best when served fresh . If you would like a little crunch-go ahead and get wild and add some crushed graham crackers on top.

Recipe:

12 oz whipped topping (Cool Whip)

3.4 oz box cheesecake flavored pudding ( don’t add the milk)

3-6 oz strawberry yogurt

1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced

3 bananas, sliced (do this right before serving to prevent browning)

Miniature marshmallows (I used 1/2 the bag)

Thaw whipped topping if frozen.  In a large bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.   Wash and slice strawberries.  Before serving add strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows.  Add crushed graham crackers on top if desired.

Follow me on Pinterest. You know you wanna!

~Be Blessed and be a Blessing~

Rebecca

Copyright © 2013 · All Rights Reserved · www.andasprinkleoflove.com

Advertisements

9 Responses to “Strawberry Cheesecake Salad”

1. Ebony August 18, 2013 at 3:03 am #

OMG! That looks awesome.
    P.S. Thanks for following my new blog!

2. Okay, you are definitely perfect for this award! You’ve been nominated by me for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! Congratulations. You can read all about the simple rules on my webpage later today. Blessings,

• Rebecca August 20, 2013 at 6:36 pm #

That is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you. To God be the Glory. ~Blessings~

3. globol August 20, 2013 at 8:51 pm #

I want to encourage to try organic non GMO Glyphosate toxic poison foods and products. Soon organic labeling may not even be an option as the FDA is fighting to keep it unattainable with charges and fees of $25 thousand dollars per small farm. Just banning German owned Monsanto and Dupont, BASF and Cargill from making and producing GMO’s Glyphosates isn’t enough. But labeling GMO may be an option soon. Thank you very much.

4. ConfessionsOfAnImperfectHomeschooler August 25, 2013 at 6:44 pm #

Holy cannoli you’re killing me here…..now I have to make this !

5. pinwika October 1, 2013 at 10:50 am #

Wow!! Need to make this right. like, NOW!!

• Rebecca October 1, 2013 at 10:37 pm #

Yes, do! It is dangerous though 😉 Thanks for visiting 😀

6. Heartafire January 8, 2015 at 2:22 pm #

it does look awesome, and judging from the smile and thumbs up from the kids, it is!

• Rebecca January 9, 2015 at 6:05 pm #

It is yummy and so easy. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a blessed day 🙂